Values Based Leadership
“Becoming the best kind of leader isn’t about emulating a role model or a historic figure. Rather, your leadership must be rooted in who you are and what matters most to you. When you truly know yourself and what you stand for, it is much easier to know what to do in any situation. It always comes down to doing the right thing and doing the best you can”
The foundations of values-based leadership are academically established by the works of Professor Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr. of Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
These principles are core to Lexan leadership development course 'Authentic Leadership'.
Our Values-Based Leadership training sessions are designed to embed 'Authentic Leaders' in your organisation. Our courses cover:
- Authentic Leaders – 1-day course. Enabling new and existing leaders to understand the theory and practical side of Leadership. Colleagues come away with new skills to role model with their teams.
- Positive Dialogue – 1-day course. This training aims to equip participants with the knowledge, abilities, and confidence to manage conflict constructively and to support the bold dialogues that are required while managing personnel.
- Positive Coaching Skills – 1-day course. The main goal of the coaching course is to enhance our natural interpersonal abilities, such as perceptive, empathetic listening, and questioning, as well as our capacity to interact with others to foster genuine connection, clarity, choice, and forward movement.
- Positive Performance Dialogue - 1-day course. This program aims to give participants the skills, confidence, and knowledge to manage colleague performance through root cause analysis.
- Positive Facilitation Skills - 2- days course. Gain the abilities, skills, and self-assurance to assist groups when in a conflict in coming up with ideas, finding solutions to issues, deciding on a course of action, and planning actions.
Working with an experienced, professionally accredited, management coach, ADR Resolutions leads the field in leadership development and training.