Conducting Effective Workplace Disciplinary Hearings
Chairing disciplinary hearings can be a legal minefield if they go wrong. Our intensive 1-day course is based upon 35 years of experience.
Over one day of intensive, practitioner-led delivery, delegates will learn the skills required to competently conduct a workplace disciplinary hearing to a high standard, withstanding external and internal scrutiny.
- Introduction to disciplinary hearings
- Gathering evidence and analysing misconduct
- Effective communication skills
- Applying disciplinary measures
- Ethical considerations and challenges
- Mock disciplinary hearing
- Documentation and evaluation